| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tashkent in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O descends across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Tashkent are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:23 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 5:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tashkent April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tashkent:
- Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) WNW
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) W
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) SW
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 544.7 kms (338.5 miles) WSW
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) S
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) SSW
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 509.5 kms (316.6 miles) SW
- Termez, Russia - 481.5 kms (299.2 miles) SSW
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) SSW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 520 kms (323.1 miles) S