| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tashkent in July is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- The skies in Tashkent are brilliantly sunny having on balance a staggering 12:34 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:07 long with an average length of 14:49.
- There are approximately 2:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tashkent July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tashkent:
- Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) WNW
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) W
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) SW
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 544.7 kms (338.5 miles) WSW
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) S
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) SSW
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 509.5 kms (316.6 miles) SW
- Termez, Russia - 481.5 kms (299.2 miles) SSW
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) SSW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 520 kms (323.1 miles) S