| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tashkent in September is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 1 day.
- In September the skies in Tashkent are nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:48 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80% of daylight hours and cloudy 20% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tashkent September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tashkent:
- Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan - 455.9 kms (283.3 miles) WNW
- Tamdy-Bulak, Russia - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) W
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) SW
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 544.7 kms (338.5 miles) WSW
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) S
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) SSW
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 509.5 kms (316.6 miles) SW
- Termez, Russia - 481.5 kms (299.2 miles) SSW
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 546.2 kms (339.4 miles) SSW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 520 kms (323.1 miles) S